Retirement Planning: The accumulation and distribution periods of a person’s financial life are both rather lengthy. The accumulation phase is the time in a person’s life when they are generating an income and saving money. During the distribution period (the years after you retire), portion of your savings will go toward covering your daily costs. Most customers are concerned about how much money they’ll need for a comfortable retirement. A number of factors go into this, including:
- Amount required in each month of retired life
- Nature of retirement benefits available
- Inflation rate
- Number of years to retirement
- Number of retirement years to provide for
- Likely rate of return on investment of retirement corpus
This is a pure tailor-made client specific planning based on above factors. We do a detailed planning and provide with calculations the way forward.